Our Housing Consultants sell high quality custom built Modular, Manufactured and Tiny Homes. With hundreds of floor plans and customizations to choose from, the sales opportunities and earning capabilities are endless! We are the leading modular home dealership in a multi-state area with a 13 acre sales center that includes 50+ model homes. We also have our own in house Finance Department, Construction Department and Service Department.
Base salary plus commission. Candidates must have a solid background in sales with at least 10 years of experience. (Small retail, food services, household goods or chain store customer service experience EXCLUDED.) Sales experience in residential or commercial real estate a plus!
- Effectively identify customer’s needs and assist in selecting the perfect home based on their desires and budget.
- Obtain credit reports and complete the required documents for submission to Finance Department.
- Follow up with existing customers and prospective customers and maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Achieve sales goals.
- Utilize available tools to track progress and activity.
Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Solid background in sales – 10 years (retail store experience not included)
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Enthusiastic team player
- Creative problem solving
- Proactive salespersonship
We are a well-established company looking for a reliable Construction Project Coordinator to plan projects and oversee their progress in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects. This position is an administrative position and is not conducted at job sites.
- Solid background in construction – 5+ years
- Experience in construction project management
- Strong Administrative Experience & Skills
- Strong working knowledge of PC’s, Outlook, CRMs, Excel, Word, Etc.
- Proficient with Computers and Microsoft Office Products such as Excel
- Must have ability to plan and see the “big picture” in order to prevent cost overruns
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must work well within a team in order to complete tasks to meet customer expectations
- Flexible and adaptable, reacts quickly in a faster than average pace
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Must have the ability and willingness to multi-task and stay focused
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Background check and Drug Testing
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Obtain bids and compare to amounts billed
- Manage project costs and ensure the job stays within the budgeted costs
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Proactively access and preplan upcoming projects
- Review work progress on daily basis
- Communicate with customers
- Prepare internal reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
Pratt Homes is seeking a Customer Service Host/Hostess to work Saturdays from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. $15 per hour. The role is a great way to learn customer service, sales, and the new home industry.
Purchasing a home is a major milestone and we want our customers to enter a professional, friendly environment and to be welcomed with a warm, helpful demeanor.
- Engage with customers to provide excellent customer service
- Exhibit professionalism in appearance and conduct
- Display a positive attitude
- Friendly and Outgoing
- Reliable and On Time
- Answer telephone when needed and direct callers to appropriate individual
- Assist with administrative matters
- Assist with other related duties and responsibilities that may arise